Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tim Horton's

Restaurant Review by Jennifer Kumar.

I actually had never thought of entering 'fast food' restaurants in this blog, but here I am entering Tim Horton's.

Tim Horton's is a coffee/drinks/donuts/sandwiches shop. I think it originated in Canada, and previously it was only in Buffalo, but it has spread throughout Rochester.

I used to really like Tim Horton's coffee, but now I really like their Hot Chocolate, hot apple cider, and iced capp in the summer. I know the Hot Chocolate mix has high fructose corn syrup, which is generally banned in our house, but we have to have the 'Timmy boy's" brand and mix it up with Bru Coffee (flavored with chicory) for our 'coffee chocolate. It's just too good to say no to.

So, the other day I went there and had a spiced hot apple cider, egg salad sandwich, soup and smile cookie (proceeds go to a charity). The cookie was amazing. Of course, so was everything else. So far I have no complaints of Tim Horton's. Service is always very prompt and friendly. Plus, if I really have to use the restroom and a Timmy boy's is near by, I know I can trust the cleanliness to use their restroom!

No comments: