Friday, February 15, 2008

Taco Bell

Restaurant Review by Jennifer Kumar.

Ok, here I am posting on my second fast food visit- the first was Tim Horton's, now Taco Bell.

Today we tried the new Fiesta Platter with beans and NO meat!

It was very good, again it had a lot of variety. One overstuffed grilled burrito, flavored rice, chips and salsa, and beans with cheese. Everything was very tasty. Us two shared this platter along with a fiesta potato and a 7-layer burrito. I couldn't touch the 7-layer. I ate most of the potatoes, some of the beans and rice and chips, and 3/4 of the grilled burrito. It was good and very filling.

We actually went to Taco Bell on Valentine's Day, it's a little joke to each other. Of course, I followed up dinner with a great aloo palak.

Visit Taco Bell's website.

No comments: